Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Networkers
Our client is requiring an Application Architect to join them on a 12 month contract in Brussels.
NATURE OF THE TASKS
The tasks are related to the conception, development and maintenance of the Information Systems. It is expected that the Contractor's service provider will ensure technical directions and choices, will design, realize and validate long-term, reliable and adaptive technical systems.
The Contractor's service provider will execute the contract under the official Project Management Methodology and the agile software development methodology in order to monitor the deliverables. The Contractor will make provision in order that the service provider does not consider the implementation of that monitoring as direct orders are given.
Other tasks include -
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and Datamodelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
Candidates must have:
An experience of at least 5 years in the development of Java applications;
An experience of at least 2 years with each of the following technologies:
An experience of at least 5 years with each of the following technologies:
Other Knowledge & Skills required -
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (eg web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus)
- Good redaction skills
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€680 - €680 Daily
€450 - €450 Daily
€550 - €550 Daily
€475 - €475 Daily