Service Delivery Manager - Legal firm experience
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Leading managed service provider in the professional services sector, requires a Service Delivery Manager with legal firm experience.
This is an varied role as you will be working with different firms on a weekly basis, with varied working environments, effectively working in a hybrid capacity of have strong experience/understanding of the legal firm environment and associated applications/products and being able to communicate effectively at that level, and experience in a desktop lead/engineer role managing/leading 2 desktop support engineers.
The company is currently a 60/40 split of BAU and new business/projects. The role will be primarily hands-off, but there may be a small amount of hands-on where absolute necessary and focusing on managing the team, hitting SLA's, technical escalations, dealing with partners & stakeholders, and making sure vendors/MSP's are delivering.
Core skills/responsibilities are:
- MUST HAVE - previous experience of working in a legal firm environment
- From a Service Delivery, Team Lead, Senior Desktop role background
- Comfortable communicating with Technical IT people, Partners, Stakeholders and Vendors/Suppliers
- Liaising with external IT Companies, making sure MSP's/vendors 'stick to their word'
- Leading/assisting with hardware/software and service implementation projects
- On site and remote support for clients
- MS Office 365, RDS/Terminal Services/Citrix, Print Management, LAN/WAN
- Experience in the following Legal Applications (or similar) with be highly desirable: iManage, NetDocuments, Adobe Pro, Power PDF, Workshare Compare.
The role is based in central London and is paying up to £60K, plus 15% bonus and benefits package. For more information, please apply for the role: Service Delivery Manager - Legal firm experience.