Senior Data Program Manager
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by e-resourcing Limited
Senior Data Program Manager
English, French & Dutch Speaking
Enable the realization of the data & digital ambitions of the department Settlement, Metering, Data & Reporting (SMDR) and defining & co-create Data governance around the Belgian grid data for the Customers, Market and system (CMS) management.
Within the Settlement, Metering, Data & Reporting department, you work with a multidisciplinary team, consisting of partially a project team (managing a Data quality improvement project), an operational Back Office team and dedicated data roles (such as data stewards, compliancy advisor and transparency & data mangers).
- Able to define the data governance around grid data & steer adherence & implementation of the underlying principles;
- Contribute to the elaboration, validation, the execution and embedding the data & digital roadmap of the department;
- Accountable for the execution and overall quality of Data Management activities and deliverables
- Acts as the single point of contact for all data management deliverables during the study set-up phase of projects
- The senior Data Program manager is responsible for the overall quality and integrity of the database, datawarehouse and data process, and works collaboratively to ensure that Data is collected, managed, stored and reported clearly and accurately, based on standards, process and R&R (to be defined in the course of the mission);
- Manage, align and steer a portfolio of data projects of SMDR and CMS, focusing on adequate priority setting; milestone achievement follow-up; resource management & allocation and risk management;
- Coordination of the data track in the projects using the digital components (such as integration hub; master data management );
- Spot interdependencies between different projects/initiatives and align on R&R;
- Represent the SMDR department in the transversal data initiatives and ensure the governance principles are widespread, well known and Embedded in the initiatives, including amongst others, ensuring adequate data roles are foreseen by the project managers;
- Ensure close collaboration with the Data office and other departments within CMS and ad hoc from Asset management department;
- Promote data culture and agility within CMS;
- Helping the different data roles within SMDR department to grow in terms of autonomous work; but also in terms of clarifying the R&R as we go.
- (at least 7 years of relevant experience) with references proving their experience in major Data programs/vision definition & implementation and change management and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management;
- Program & project management certification or equivalent through experience;
- The consultant must be proficient in English, French and Dutch;
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders;
- Strategic vision;
- Very good data handling knowledge, understanding of database structures, data standards & reporting;
- Ability to steer data intensive projects;
- Some experience in working in a regulated company is an asset;
- Some experience in working in the energy sector is an asset;
- Knowledge around team collaborative principles, such as collective intelligence; non-hierarchical team management, is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to explain complex issues in a simple way;
- The consultant is solution-driven and pragmatically but can keep the balance with strategic considerations.