Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Netherlands
For our client Liberty Global is Harvey Nash looking for a Network Specialist.
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Number of Hours: 36
Years' Experience: 3- 5 Years +
Deployment of Roadmap Projects
1. Understand the business requirements and translate them into technical network solutions (capacity and functionality)
2. Support the project and engineering teams to template design solutions. Attending project meetings and carryout initial impact assessments.
3. Produce network design solutions and designs, bills of material implementation & migration plans and documents taking into account all related network elements.
4. Work with local in-country teams to coordinate any build requirements.
5. Maintain network integrity ensuring that changes are configured in accordance with the companies technical standards and guidelines.
6. Perform end to end testing of engineered solutions before the implementation takes place.
7. Carry out network implementations (night change windows), migrations and handover the new network to operations.
8. Monitor networks to ensure availability of design features and capacity.
9. Support solutions relating to any major incidents in terms of tier-3 escalations and problem management within the established SLA's.
Department Contracter will be working in Deployment Team of Technical Site Strategy Engineering & Build.
Main projects of this department
The role will be mainly focused on providing our core Roadmap projects, producing the Nlow-Level design Design (LLD) based on Engineering HLD, perform the implementation of necessary CRQs and handover documents to relevant teams
Required skills and knowledge
Bachelor's degree in IT or other technical studies
Skills and competencies:
- Network performance optimization; LAN/WAN Knowledge;network design and implementation, Cisco Certificate is a plus.
- Three must haves that can be used for the CV screening
- Network optimization; LAN/WAN knowledge; network design and implementation;
- Strong Knowledge of IP Networks and relevant design CCNP/JNCIS level (CCIE or JNCIE is a plus;
- Proven solid experience in high-scale networks- BGP, MPLS, Qos, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast.
Pay Attention! Offers of (word) CV in English, stating motivation, rate and availability.