Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Cognizant
Java, Node JS, NO SQL, Spring Boot, Micro services and CI/CD who could join in
our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background
requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your
skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Work Location: San Jose CA
Experience: 8+ yrs
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawfu
permanent residence (otherwise known as a Green Card ) for this role.
* Understand and provide Architectural solutions to business problems
handling confidential and restricted data
* Strong in designing applications integrating various internal and
* Design highly maintainable applications.
* Implement best practices for Enterprise Integration systems.
* Analyze pre-existing client software to determine areas for continuous
* Work with your team, other teams, Business Analyst, QA, Information
Security and operations to develop solutions that meet the business
product requirements and deliver good performance, scalability, and
* Good knowledge of developing systems providing automated or show visible
alerts on the health of system
* Meet realistic implementation schedules and adhere to development goals
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or
equivalent combination of education and experience (required)
* 8+ years of professional related Java/J2EE experience and object oriented
* Strong in Spring, Hibernate, REST API, JSON, JSP, HTTP(S), Aysnch message
* Experience with J2EE, Java Multi-threading involving fault tolerant
* Experience in File encryption, different file format generation etc.
* Exposure to data security processes & Implementations
* Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle)
* Strong in OOAD, Design Pattern and Application Framework development
* Must be able to perform at a high level in a technical team
* Prior experience in Re-architecture of old/legacy system is preferable.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication and relationship skills and have a can-do
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 18 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional
services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology
models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach
helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how
Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition
member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists
Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to
leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence
instilled in them through participation in military service.