Customer Delivery manager, Market Delivery, Senior analyst
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
We require a skilled Customer Delivery manager, Market Delivery Manager/consultant/Senior analyst to perform the following duties.
The role is to manage the end to end delivery of new technology financial payment systems.
The Customer Delivery Manager undertakes the responsibility for working with every stakeholder, internally and externally, to ensure successful delivery of the financial payment products in the different markets. Ongoing responsibilities include coordinating and assessing customer requirements and supporting customers in project execution.
Ensure the end-to-end delivery of business initiatives for the markets. Take ownership of the delivery of solutions after the sale has completed by initiating and driving the complete implementation process with delivery units such as product, franchise and technology, to ensure business requirements are fulfilled and product readiness is guaranteed. Act as key point of contact with customer and sales team. This requires a tight collaboration with different functional entities within Customer Delivery.
Our ideal person would have come from a financial or technology (IT or Telecoms) service delivery background with good customer facing and management skills.
Good Project Manager Skills, ENGLISH and SWEDISH language mandatory, knowledge in any of the other Nordic languages is a plus.
Any experience with E-commerce, digital online payments, mobile payments, mobile wallet solutions and merchant payment systems is very beneficial but not mandatory.
- Coordinating and assessing customer requirements and supporting customers in project initiation and execution
- Project Management
- External and Internal Customer interaction
- Gather feedback on the impacts and relay customer requirements to internal teams
- Serve as the customer's point of contact for escalated technical, operational and system issues
- Manages/work on several projects concurrently
All about you:
- Cultural sensitivity
- Customer-facing skills
- Ability to grasp technology issues and translate them into solutions to problems and/or to address business opportunities
- Project management skills required; Personal organization and priority management
- Good knowledge of financial industry/banking operations and business practices with a strong focus on credit and debit cards (advantageous)
- Must demonstrate communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills
- Needs to be able to work independently but also in team
- Experience of Mobile payments, e/m commerce, contactless etc. is a definite asset
EXPERIENCE IN THE PAYMENTS ECOSYSTEM IS PREFERABLE