Service Delivery Advisor - Contract
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Searchability
Experienced Service Delivery Advisor - ITIL
- Contract to begin March 2020.
- Mons, Belgium
- Initial 4-month contract with extensions likely
- €60-€80 per hour
- To apply contact or email (see below)
WHO WE ARE?
We are a multi-national consultancy who specialise in the defence and security spheres. Our glowing reputation has allowed us to work with household names across the private and public sector. We have recently acquired a large-scale project with a prestigious client, who require a Service Delivery Advisor with valid Security clearance (SC Clearance or preferably NATO clearance) to join the team on a contract basis.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We require an experienced Service Delivery Advisor to work on a secured client site in Mons, Belgium. General duties will include organising operational support activities, assist management with the technical knowledge required to manage NCSC activities, including technical guidance, subject matter expertise and support & service reporting. You will be act as a deputy to SDMS, head up and co ordinate SDMS activities and ensure collaboration between relevant parties. Carrying out analysis of system performance data and prepare reports and assessments for management. Providing SME to support continual availability and improvement of NATOs global cyber defence services.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Extensive experience as a Service Delivery Advisor or Service operations SME
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation certification.
- SC/DV Clearance or NATO equivalent.
- Project management certification (PMP or Prince2 foundation)
WHAT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of NATO principles (NCOP, Core GIS, TOPFAS, LOGFAS, AirC2IS or NIRIS)
- Good Problem solving skill.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Network troubleshooting experience.
- A good understanding of Cyber security tools, network topologies and general IT support principles.
HOW TO APPLY
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to (see below) For further information please call me. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.