Android Developer with Graphics/Video subsystems
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Android Developer with Graphics/Video subsystems
Job location : Dublin, Ireland
- Android AOSP work - low level bootloader, linux Kernel, device driver and system services (Power, thermal, microcontrollers, etc)
- Windows or Linux - low level firmware, Kernel and system services work. Must have the ability to work on both Android and windows low level services interfacing with devices.
- Experience on Graphics/Video subsystems in Android/Linux/Windows - DRM/KMS, OpenGL
- Video buffer management in Linux/Android - Video frame stitching, video pipeline plugins development, GPU drivers, frame synchronization
- Image pre and post processing
- Memory management for Graphics and Video HW components/accelerators.
- Experience working with multimedia systems Gstreamer, VLC, Android stagefright
- Experimenting with and implementing interfaces to various sensors.
- Experience with ARM based processors and micro-controllers and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Android/Linux system performance optimization for time and space .