GRC Architect - Sunbury - 11 Months - £610 per day
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by ABW Recruitment
My client a leading Energy Supplier based in Sunbury requires a GRC Architect
- Lead and develop security strategy for GRC Platforms.
- Provide oversight for solution architects and on occasion perform solution architect level work such as producing logical/physical architectures and implementing POV, especially in the Application space.
- Develop robust security designs that provide agility and operational simplicity.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategies, enterprise architecture artefact, and service improvement.
- Continuously seek new methods in how we deliver solutions
- Actively seek new and emerging technologies which will advance BP's IT capability and lead experiments in their adoption
Essential experience and job requirements
- A passion for Regulatory technology and how it will shape the future of IT Compliance and Risk Function.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to build effective relationships throughout the information technology business.
- Must be able to develop compelling arguments and high quality written deliverables and presentations.
- Broad knowledge of Security and GRC Solution Architecture in Key Platforms like SAP, ServiceNow, RSA Archer.
- Deep understanding of configurating GRC Platforms and their integration with ERP systems.
- Good Understanding of Information Security Principles and applicability on digital platforms and ERP systems.
- Must have deep understanding of IT Controls Design and applicability to various regulatory frameworks like SOX, PCI-DSS, GDPR.
- Good Understanding of Cloud Platforms like AWS/AZURE is preferred but not essential.
- Must have a delivery and Product mindset with a strong focus on End Customer's Requirement.
- Must be a Self-Managed, Self-Motivated Individual with a drive to influence stakeholders in a Matrix Organization.