IT Service Desk Analyst/Specialist 1
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst/Specialist 1
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Location: Schiphol-Rijk, NL
As a Regional IT Specialist, you are responsible for supporting the technical infrastructure and services for employees in the EMEA region.
You provide support for our selection of Mac and Lenovo laptops using the latest versions of macOS and Windows 10, with the standard Apple iPhone and a wide variety of business applications such as SAP or Client is also at the cutting edge of Microsoft 365 Enterprise deployment, partnering with Microsoft to both test and improve their offerings.
This is a business-facing role where your skills at maintaining and developing relationships with internal colleagues are crucial.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build interpersonal and technical skills as you contribute directly to the success of client.
- We are looking for a flexible individual for a flexible and varied IT role. The required 40 hours can be worked in a variety of combinations that can be agreed on your successful hiring.
- This role would be ideal for a part time or post-graduate IT/Computer Science student who would appreciate the experience of working in a Corporate environment whilst having the time to pursue further education opportunities.
- Similarly, this role would suit anyone with experience but who would like to update their IT skill set within a Fortune 500 listed tech company.
- A large part of the role will be your interaction with other teams based in London, Munich, and Amsterdam. There will also be opportunities to travel to various sites across the EMEA region.
- Client is at the forefront of a multitude of technologies from Cloud-based storage and Enterprise applications, network solutions, to the latest in client security.
- This provides an ideal opportunity for someone starting or revitalizing their career to experience a wide variety of IT tasks, helping to define in which areas they would like to focus their energies in the future.