Credit Risk Analyst x 5
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by MERJE
A number of businesses in the centre of Manchester are looking for Credit Risk Analysts due to company success, expansion and growing teams.
- A modern, innovative lending business that is aiming to provide market-leading lending solutions to clients with an unrivalled approach - they're not looking to just replicate what other companies are doing!
- An established, well-regarded FS company with household brand names. Enjoying massive success built on a long history of consumer lending.
These roles will involve:
- Ensuring businesses are operating within risk appetite
- Supporting the development of Credit Risk metrics
- Maintaining and enhancing credit risk analysis, reporting and modelling
- Analysing credit risk performance
- Produce actionable Management Information and insights
- Deliver credit risk reporting
- Apply analytical techniques to identify opportunities within the strategies for customer portfolios
- Develop, implement and monitor strategy changes as well as KPIs to track these changes
- Work closely with Senior Modelling Analysts to analyse and validate model benefits
- Experience in a similar Credit Risk Analyst position within Financial Services/Banking - an understanding of Credit Risk management, credit scoring, the customer life cycle, etc.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS/SQL/R/Python and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Driven and ambitious - desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment