Kubernetes L3 Support
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Kubernetes L3 Support - Eindhoven
We are looking for an experienced Kubernetes L3 support to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in Kubernetes
- Design, plan, implement and administer Kubernetes clusters
- Deployment of Docker containers into Kubernetes ad subsequent management of Kubernetes cluster
- Familiar with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab.. Etc
- Understanding of the cloud native applications architecture
- Expertise in at least one Scripting language
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!