Technical Author/Content Author - Policy & Procedures
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced content/technical author to produce a range of online quick help policy guides.
You'll be creating, updating and maintaining an online portal containing a large number of searchable quick help policy guides for a variety of audiences, including doctors, call handlers, and drivers. You'll also convert older documentation in to the new format, maintain and update the CSS, test the content, and liaise with SMEs and end users.
Our client is looking for:
- At least two years' experience creating policy and procedure documentation, ideally within government/council/not for profit environments.
- Experience using MadCap Flare, or the ability to learn new authoring and content management tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain processes in simple, clear and concise terms.
- The ability and confidence to speak to busy SMEs and end users, and gain the necessary information.
- A willingness to occasionally visit other sites in the Berkshire area. The role therefore requires candidates to hold a valid driving licence and have access to a car.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 and benefits package, including an NHS pension scheme and 25 days' holiday. The modern office is in a very accessible location, with free parking.