Technical Scrum Master
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Trilogy International
Technical Scrum Master
Madrid - Up to €50 per hour
I am looking for a Scrum Master with a strong technical background in development projects on mobile applications and web platforms to work with my client, a large global bank, on a 2 year project to build a product that will be used by millions globally.
After around a month of this role being 5 days per week on site, there will be the opportunity to work 2 days per week remotely.
- Strong technical background with leading or developing in teams delivering web and mobile products
- Proven experience as a practising Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Scrum certification ie. CSM, PSM or A-CSM
- Proven experience of coaching Agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Experience of leading successful transformation into new ways of working
- Previous experience in leading large scale Agile transformation initiative
- Experience of building high performing, multi-disciplined teams
- Experience working with enterprise PMOs to blend waterfall and Agile portfolio reporting for senior managements
- Experience working with all levels of the organisation on an enterprise Agile transformation programme
- Leading ongoing development of the Agile transformation roadmap and driving a stronger and deeper culture throughout the organisation
- Experience of leading scrum teams and coaching large organisations in variety of situations
- Experience of creating organisational strategies for Agile adoption
- Good understanding of estimation and resource management and planning techniques.
- Experience in working with emergent architecture and design
- Lead product teams, our IT team and the wider organisation as part of the business agility drive; to deliver change faster.
- Design and implement an Agile adoption strategy to educate employees, enabling collaboration by fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile.
- Create a business agility culture and learning environment promoting experimentation and innovation; through embedding the Agile principles.
- Maximise business value by focusing on delivery of high quality working software.
- Design and implement a Cultural Agility Roadmap and an Agile centre of excellence to enable employees to deliver best practice.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the Scrum Master role, please apply immediately.