Senior UX/UI Designer
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Leader in their field with brand new offices in Zurich City Centre.
Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer on an Internal/Permanent basis who can lead design of their platform, shape the user experience and influence their product strategy.
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody who wants a strong involvement in the product strategy & execution with the opportunity to have a measurable impact on the business, helping shape product and user development. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Solving user problems (advocate for important user problems to solve, analyse user data, conduct user tests and develop a string cohesive vision for the platform with the team)
- Lead a strong design team, focused on discovering and serving the needs of their users
- Take ownership of the transition form Legacy elements into the new
- Improve and advance the design standard of the platform in an agile manner
- Develop & communicate design principles across the company, including their design voice
The successful incumbent will possess 5+ years of design experience with a demonstrated passion for solving user problems in a data-based manner and take ownership of work & design.
- Autonomous working environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everybody's opinion is valuable
- Budget for self-development
- Office located right by the lake... perfect for a mid-day swim
- Bicycle for your commute around Zurich
- Discount on public transport tickets
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.