Infrastructure Architect - Office 365 Dublin
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Eolas Recruitment
This role is responsible for providing architectural direction to Infrastructure projects, and application projects delivering Infrastructure, ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied.
- 10+ Years working in IS, preferably in Infrastructure Project delivery.
- A proven track record in working effectively as part of a team within formal project management methodologies and processes;
- Experience in the design and delivery of a large-scale Office 365 deployment is a must. Also, knowledge of VDI would be very beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills with a track record in communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level, IS and business stakeholders. Excellent written skills are also essential.
This role is challenging, varied and well suited to someone with broad experience who would like to bring that to bear while developing further in the Infrastructure architecture discipline
- Work as part of an assigned project team to architect infrastructure solutions.
- These may vary in scope and size across multiple disciplines including AD, AIX, Server, Network, Telco, Middleware, Storage, and Security, covering PROD, DR and Test.
- Ensure best practice and compliance consistent with a financial organisation.
- Provide solutions for ongoing improvement and compliance in the environment as well as business specific projects.