SAP Solution Architect
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Talent Smart Limited
JOB TITLE: Senior SAP Finance Solution Architect
BASED: European travel
Length: 6 months
Our client has commenced the implementation of a new SAP S4 HANA suite of applications to support the upgrade and migration of subsidiary companies on to one common EMEA SAP template.
The programme is seeking a highly experienced SAP Finance Solution Architect that will be able to develop a detailed set of local and regional required business outcomes aligned to the defined business process master list, which will enable the definition of a common EMEA operating model and identify business benefits.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A detailed understanding of the SAP S4 1809 L1 and L2 process taxonomy.
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP FI module.
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP CO module and specifically Controlling, F&PA and COPA reporting.
- Working Knowledge of SAP PS module.
- Working knowledge of SAP MM (MIRO) module
- Working knowledge of SAP SD (Billing)
- Working knowledge of target operating model design concepts
- Exposure to Process mining and Benefit mining concepts
- Develop business required outcomes for the core template. (
- Develop business required outcomes for multiple regions.
- Identify process hotspots, areas for process innovation and example of process innovation across multiple countries.
- Identify tangible business benefits, quantity benefits, identify benefit owners and monitoring measures.
- Identify business impacts and operational risk.
- Identify local process variants
- Identify gaps in scope and process taxonomy.
Support development of 4 into 1 day in the life of the business scenarios to support business validation and c level sign off.