DevOps Transformation Lead/Program Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading Swiss Bank in Zürich, in their search for an experienced DevOps Transformation Lead/Program Manager.
Overview of business area or project:
International Wealth Management Technology Transformation program has been set up with the vision of enabling International Wealth Management Technology (IWM IT) to best position itself to support the stabilization and growth of IWM business. The transformation program looks to realize efficiencies via consolidation and standardization and leverage technology to drive innovation.
As a DevOps Transformation Lead you will be supporting one of the largest initiatives in IWM - a complete revamp of our existing Sales, Booking and Trade & Execution platforms. We are looking for senior transformation leaders with an extensive DevOps background who have worked in highly complex and regulated Tier 1 financial services environments.
Lead and Manage transformation projects, reporting directly into the IWM IT Transformation Lead.
- Challenging position as Senior Programe Manager for IT Platform Transformation within International Wealth Management Technology to facilitate and coordinate a DevOps transformation
- Work with IWM SDE Management committee, own and evolve IWM IT DevOps Transformation agenda, strategy and design for key strategic programs
- Work hand in hand with teams to understand DevOps adoption impediments and produce DevOps adoption roadmap
- Help define and evolve DevOps Standards, Tools and Best Practices
- Resolve toolchain usage and toolchain integration issues
- Produce proposals and help syndicate the same with cross-functional global stakeholders across Technology and Business as appropriate
- Create and contribute to build-up of various ideas, frameworks to enable strategic change; successful tracking of project milestones and team book of work deliverables
- Own tracking and reporting of DevOps transformation program; manage internal and external dependencies, steer, and course correct as appropriate
- Own and drive automation and maturity of SDLC productivity framework
- Help manage cultural change with a focus on communications, incentives, decision processes, behaviours and controls
You must be a high-energy and focused individual with Information Technology background. Strong facilitation skills and experience in the financial industry preferred. Excellent communication skills are essential, as you will be required to work in close partnership with peers and colleagues at various senior levels in the organization.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of introducing and adopting Agile & DeOps programmes in a global, cross regional, Matrix environment
- Proven experience in DevOps tools in heterogeneous technology stack: (JAP, DAP, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Cloud migration
- Test automation
- OpenShift container platform
- Integrated CICD using Atlassian tool suite
- New development pipelines for Kafka and apigee
- Experience with platform renovation programs and industry standard vendor software packages, ideally in Wealth Management
- Experience with formal agile solution delivery frameworks and the ability to deliver systems and services for competitive advantage
- Excellent senior business & IT stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage with & influence at MDR level
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these fields
- Good knowledge of Financial products would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German skills are an asset
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.