SAP FI/CO Systems Analyst
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
RED is currently seeking an SAP FICO Consultant for a full-time, permanent opportunity based in Kansas City, MO. This will be working with a direct end client in the CPG industry. Client is building a new SAP team to deliver crucial SAP S/4 implementation projects in the next few years and to support/develop the SAP solutions once they are implemented.
This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of SAP FI/CO solutions during all phases of the implementation projects.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Minimum 6 years of SAP FICO experience
- 2 full implementations in SAP FICO
- Proven experience customizing SAP FICO and SAP BPC
- Good understanding of the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash business processes
- S/4HANA implementation experience would be preferred
- Experience leveraging full-capabilities of SAP ECC core-financial functionalities minimize customizations
- MUST be able to relocate to Kansas City, MO.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!