MetricStream Platform Solution Architect
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
I am looking for multiple MetricStream Platform Solution Architects.
- Seasoned architect with 15 years + experience
- Deep knowledge on the M7 MetricStream product
- Experience in the deployment of out-of-the-box capabilities and leading business change to accommodate such alignment
- Ability to drive alignment and enterprise optimization across different disciplines
- Preferably with IBM Archer experience
- Solution Architect Component of the role around MetricStream of M7
- this person be required to prepare a reference architecture model across all of its components from an Application, Data, Security, Integration, Technical architecture etc
- this person be required to prepare logical and conceptual architecture model across the above components?
- this person needs to demonstrate knowledge of deployment of out-of-the-box capabilities
- this person be required to collaborate and work with Application Architects, Data Architects, IRM Security SMEs, Integration Architects, Technical Engineers, and Process Business Analysts?
- Skilled in functional configuration, testing, system integration/interfaces, data migration, implementation and Governance of the all of the modules below within the M7 Global Platform so that he/she is able to guide others
- Enterprise Risk Management Modules
- Operational Risk Management Modules
- Compliance Management Modules
- IT Risk Management Modules
- Third-Party Management Modules
- Internal Audit Management Modules
- Would be expecting this person to lead on the business change activities for Stakeholder Management, Leadership alignment?
- Preferably with past/current RSA Archer experience
- this person be required to guide in MetricStream POCs and fit-gap analysis with RSA Risk Management and GRC tool like RSA Archer?