Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Our innovative software client is looking for an enthusiastic and well-motivated technical author to join their small, friendly team. You will be responsible for creating and updating a range of documentation including user and system administration guides, reference manuals, and online help. You will also have the opportunity to create video tutorials, provide feedback to managers on the user experience, and to help migrate their existing documentation from Microsoft Word to MadCap Flare.
You will have:
- At one year's experience as a software technical author.
- Experience using MadCap Flare or a similar authoring tool.
- Experience of the software development life cycle and where documentation sits within it.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an excellent grasp of grammar.
- The ability to understand highly complex technical ideas and explain them in simple, clear and concise terms.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience with MadCap Capture or similar screen capture software.
- Experience of script writing, recording audio and producing video tutorials.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
This role is based onsite in their Staffordshire office. They have parking and the office is within a short drive of a mainline train station.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £31k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily
£35k - £35k Annual
£1 - £2 Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£30 - £34 Annual