Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Annapurna HR
CTO - Stockholm - Salary Requests Welcome - Fintech
About the Role
As the CTO you will establish a technology vision and plans for growth as well as ensuring that the technology strategy and business strategy are aligned. You will act as a technological expert making decisions based on the company's strategy that will impact the current and future operations of the company while ensuring that the organization is using the technology efficiently. As the CTO you will be in charge of building up the current technology organization and you will report to the CEO and be a part of the C-Level management team.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has several years of experience of working in a leading technical role with a track record of software development
- Can develop our company vision together with the management team and internal stakeholders
- Has the ability to skillfully manage, develop, motivate, inspire and direct others within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Has significant managerial experience including development and verification of new products and services
- Has demonstrated a technical skill set with a strong background in React Native and/or Python(Django)
- Can ensure that technology and regulatory standards are met and are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Can stay current on new industry trends, technologies and software development
- Is able to attract new talents to the team
You should have exceptional project management and organizational skills and can ensure that the company's technological processes and services comply with regulations within the industry. Experience from Fintech, Education, Gaming products or similar markets is a huge advantage in this role.
To Apply: Email (see below) or call Sean.