Technical Integration Lead
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
This is a contractual role starting mid of February until end December 2020
* Transform the content management and document management in a highly competitive organization
* Build a service model for solution delivery in conjunction with our IT partners
* Analyse the existing system landscape and help design new innovative solutions that improve the daily lives of our researchers
* Be part of a diverse project team of experienced Knowledge Management professionals
* Interact on a regular basis with a large variety of stakeholders
* B.Sc/degree in Computer Sciene or similar discipline
* 8y+ of working experience in business analysis and/or software engineering in a similar environment
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Office and Google Suite
* Experience in process automation with no-code and low-code platforms (Nintex, Google App Maker, Pega, Apex)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.