Cyber Security Consultants - Risk Assessment/IAM/CM/Cyber Resilience
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Wavestone
Permanent Position: Cyber Security Consultants - Risk Assessment/IAM/Crisis Mgt/Cyber Resilience
We are looking for IT Cyber Security professionals with a solid permanent employment record and client-facing experience within some of the following areas: Cyber Security Strategy/Maturity, Risk Assessment/Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, Cyber Resilience, Security Governance, Awareness & Training.
Wavestone is an international IT Management Consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. We work closely with our clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. Wavestone has the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions and technological know-how. Our team of over 2,900 consultants combines these key areas of excellence to seamlessly deliver business transformation across four continents.
The Wavestone UK offices are expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in our specialist focus area of Cyber Security. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to define the focus area strategy and help shape the future.
During your work, you will assume project-critical responsibilities, develop strategic recommendations and guidance, and ensure the highest service quality to the client. You will be a source of unwavering reliable, high-quality work for Wavestone management, and serve as a leader and mentor for junior team members. You will have opportunities to develop industry-relevant thought leadership, participate in business development practices, and present material to management teams, ultimately making your mark on the client and on the Wavestone practice.
Required experience and skills
- Proven experience of delivery and advisory for customers within a broad range of Cyber Security - Cyber Security Strategy/Maturity, Risk Assessment/Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Cyber Resilience etc.
- Previous consultancy experience
- Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers business needs
- You will be committed to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
- Exceptional drive, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and senior management to help develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- To lead bid response to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements
- To present solutions to senior management and customers
- To provide technical leadership, oversight and governance
- Technical certifications eg CISSP, CISM is a plus
- Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK, based from our London office and able to work across the UK client locations as required.
Diversity and Inclusion
Wavestone is an equal opportunities employer. We support and celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, disability, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership. Wavestone have a strong Corporate Social Responsibility agenda, a Women of Wavestone forum and a diversity and inclusion network called Wavestone For All.