Data Scientist Electrochemical Sensor Data at Roche Diagnostic
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by ITech Consult
Data Scientist Electrochemical Sensor Data at Roche Diagnostics
This position in Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analysis System Integration further strengthens the product care team.
The engineer/scientist in method development is responsible for analytical performance specifications of Roche's electrochemical sensors and systems. He/she is active in third level support for products on the market and troubleshooting in production, and supports development of mathematical measurement algorithms for electrochemical sensors.
- Statistical evaluation of analytical performance data, thereby substantiating updated or new product claims
- Troubleshooting support for verification studies
- Root cause analysis of product performance issues
- Update of electrochemical process parameters to guarantee analytical performance in the field
- Improvement of electrochemical measurement methods
- Experience in statistical analysis. Knowledge in data science and experience in development of mathematical algorithms for analytical systems are considered "a plus"
- Knowledge of applicable norms and standards for analytical systems
- Experience in documentation within a regulated environment
- Networks and partners well with experts in R&D, regulatory, quality and production
- University degree with experience in the field of medical diagnostics Graduates can also apply for the vacant position as long as they come from the disciplines mentioned
Nice to Haves:
- Previous Roche experience
- Verification and validation experiences
- German knowledge
Industry: Medical Devices
Location: Zug und Region
Duration: 11 Months +
Work Load: 100%
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Contact me for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program.