Business Analyst - Telecoms
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by TEKsystems
Duration: 6 months min
IR35 Status: Outside
Rate: £300 - £325p/d
Our client is a global consultancy delivering services into a large telecoms provider in Dublin. They need a contractor for 6 months to support the programme.
Key skills: 5 years experience and experinece working in the telecoms sector.
- Interpret and translate requirements into viable solutions, implementing system changes in a highly collaborative fashion, with tangible business benefits.
- Analyse baseline data on operational performance; identify opportunities for improvements and demonstrate benefits.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with project stakeholders, influencing them to achieve the desired outcome and create the necessary level of commitment to the success of the project.
- Complete business diagnostic analysis to document business models in relation to service, process, people, technology etc.
- Design and develop systems, challenging ways of working and present recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare and facilitate workshops,collate outputs and progress relevant issues appropriately
- Knowledge in telecom domain.
For more information please get in touch with Charlie Warren at TEKsystems.
Business/Analyst/Ireland/Dublin/Outside IR35/Telecoms/Analysis/Data/Operational Performance
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.