Scrum Master (Spanish Mandatory)
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Note: Good Scrum Master and managing team/project is IMP for the role
Education Experience - Minimum Capability Criteria
- 10+ years in IT delivery and 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Recognised scrum master certification, agile scrum master
- Recognised project management certification (strongly desirable)
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience of team development and facilitation for better creativity and continuous improvement in team efficiency.
- Deep experience of managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Proven impact in removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Deep organization experience including daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Proven experience of assisting the backlog management, shaping and controlling inputs.
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum to provide context
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.