Java developer | Belgium | 6 months | C2 Dutch
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Java Developer | 6 months | Brussel Urgent
We are looking for 2 Java Developer for a 6 months Project for a Major Broadcasting client within Belgium
* About you:
* Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background or equivalent through experience.
* Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through experience in programming languages and environments such as Java/J2EE, Python, ...
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a standard programming language in question or 5 years of experience in related environments.
* Experience in making technical analyzes.
* Can coach developers.
* Language requirement: Dutch spoken at European CEFR level C2.
* Being able to execute programming assignments very smoothly: coding, testing and debugging.
* Expert, thorough knowledge of one or more programming languages and environments such as Java/J2EE, Python, ... including frameworks (eg Maven, ...).
* Expert in the use of code versioning (eg GIT), testing & code profiling tools, and issue management tools (eg Jira).
* Very good knowledge Object-oriented analysis & design
* Advanced knowledge and application of Agile development methodology, in which a leading role can be taken.
* You know what it's like to work in an Agile team.
* You are an excellent listener and problem solver; understand and ask questions about what users & editors really want and can build this in a qualitative way
* You can design web and REST applications with a view to performance
* You have demonstrable experience or knowledge in/from:
* Java and Spring framework
* Knowledge of AMQP
* Agile development methods such as, for example, Scrum and Kanban
* AWS (RDS, Cloud formation, Beanstalk, Cloudfront, API gateway, AWS Lambda)
* Linux Bash
* Jenkins Pipelines
Interviews to be Scheduled week commencing 27th JAN 2020.