.Net Core Developer + Lead in Agile way
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Intuition IT Solutions Ltd
Sr. Net Developer and lead- Agile Manner
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
.net core developer with scrum master experience
- .net core development
- Web API development,
- Defining the Back End and implement.
- Develop the front end.
- Experience in working with customers to gather requirement Flexible to work with other team members (including Testing/UAT) very closely during build and test phases.
- Coordinate UAT testing between users and developers.
- Facilitating the daily stand-up
- Helping the team maintain their burndown chart
- Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions
- Shielding the team from interruptions during Sprints
- Removing obstacles that affect the team
- Walking the product owner through more technical user stories
- Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum team and product owner
- Assess the available toolsets and provide recommendation of best fit
- Train up client staff in the Agile approach, in particular the Processes and techniques associated with the Scrum technique.
Should be able to help other developers and testers
- Scrum master knowledge
- Expert in agile project management and Scrum
- Hands-on experience on coding in .NET core, C#, MVC and SQL server.
- Strong hands-on experience with RESTful APIs, JSON etc.
- Hands on Experience in Azure
- Experience in developing quality/unit test frameworks.
- Development of web portals
- Integration Front End and backend
- Must have worked on Agile Scrum
- Experience .NET Core is plus