"Digital Data Architect"
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Title: Digital Data Architect
Location: Randstad (somewhere between Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam)
Duration: 6-12 months contract
Languages: English (fluent); Dutch is a preference.
Assignment context and description of activities
Work on projects to increase the relevancy and personalization towards our clients through the effective collection, processing and activation of data, by doing the following:
- Advise E-commerce and marketing parties about the possibilities with the MarTech solutions
- Tag management setup, data layering, media tagging and custom Scripting (Tealium IQ)
- Realization of the use cases in the MarTech stack (tag management, CJP, CDP, cloud etc.)
- Retrieve and define data needs for the developed use cases
- (together with the E-commerce use case team) define the business and customer impact
- Work together with Data scientist regarding the connection between their models and your MarTech stack
- Able to bridge the gap between use cases and technical capabilities by connecting people with different knowledge levels, expertise's and backgrounds
- Fast learner in terms of new tools and technology
- Thinks broader than a specific tool or technology and is capable of overseeing the landscape
- Experience with TMS (tag management)
- Experience with (data related) Cloud solutions
- Data Engineering Knowledge (ETL, API's, SDK's, Data & analytics platforms, modelling etc.)
- Knowledge and or experience with SQL, Python or R etc.
- Affinity with Martech solutions (Paid media, Analytics platforms, Customer data platform etc.)
The main focus will be on the MarTech solution. So experience with tag management, paid media and understanding (preferably even have experience with) customer data platforms is a must.