Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Hanson Regan Ltd
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help different teams to land into Production. You will provide each project with the required infrastructure and create the continuous integration and continuous deployment models inside a Corporate Cloud model.
We need someone to help our client in different fronts:
- Understand Project needs and facilitate them with Azure and AWS components
- Define and create continuous integration and continuous deployment models, from Dev to Production.
- Work in a Corporate Public Cloud environment, with specific security guidelines.
- Be able to apply modern DevOps models with agile methodologies
- 3+ years working in IT.
- 1+ year working in a Cloud role.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Public cloud providers, specially AWS and Azure.
- Basic knowledge of cloud security policies and how are they applied to different IaaS and Paas Components
- Docker containers
- Devops CI/CD pipeline definition and implementation
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- At least one of the following: Development, Monitoring, Alerting and logging
- Language skills - High level of Spanish and Intermediate level of English
If you are interested in finding out more please apply and a consultant will give you a call within 24 hours.