Software Development Engineer - Java, C++
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
- Build the next generation of mid-office applications.
- As an experimented developer, bring us your expertise, your motivation and your commitment.
- Come to manage major projects, express your technical leadership and propose solutions to become a key element and a functional reference.
- Work in an environment embracing empowerment, agility, lean, DevOps, ... principles
- Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
- Develop software according to Amadeus Standards.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
- Participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change Requests (CR) issued from Product Management or Product Definition.
- Master degree
- UNIX, Linux.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming Language.
- Java, C++ or .NET (C#)knowledge is a plus
- Progress 4GL knowledge is a plus (depending on the project)
- Database modelling and database optimization techniques
- Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Progress DB knowledge is a plus (depending on the project)
- Knowledge of distributed development and service oriented architecture
- Profound understanding of non-functional requirements
- Multicultural approach
- Pro-activity, sense of initiative, autonomy.
- Change management and Flexibility
- Information gathering