Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by SBC Recruitment
World-leading technology company is looking for a Senior Network Engineer. The network is the foundation of the services we offer and accordingly is architected and supported by individuals with demonstrable ability.
Effective team work is essential as is the ability to provide coherent reasoning to colleagues and customers alike. We are an agile company so it is necessary to be able to support and understand the entire stack from network hardware through to base OS build.
Network Engineer Skills needed:
- CCIE or able to demonstrate equivalent experience and knowledge
- Resilient, scalable and stable routing and switching architecture
- Dynamic routing protocols
- Multicast routing with PIM/RP/IGMP
- WAN acceleration/optimization
- Security at every layer
- Firewalls and VPN
- iSCSI SAN Storage
- IP telephony skills are an advantage
- Server platform specification and build
- vmware vcenter and ESXi host build and configuration
- MS Active Directory and Group Policy
If you are Network Engineer and have the neccesery skills please apply ASAP for this fantastic opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £52k Annual
£36k - £55k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual