Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for an expert in IntlliMatch and IntelliTracs to join an international banking client based in Brussels on a 12-month initial contract. We are seeking someone who is an experienced In the IT Payments background the Squad Intelli is a Shared Service Center for the software IntelliTracs IntelliTracs is a package used by our client to manage claims and investigations for the Payments domains.
We are searching for a Dev Engineer who will participate to the analysis, design, development, integration, test and support of the IntelliTracs product and to the migration to a new version of the package.
Technical skills required
- Experience in packages development.
- Knowledge of Windows (2008, 2012 and 2016).
- Experience in server configuration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of IIS and XML.
- Technical knowledge of Intellitracs & IntelliMatch.
- Functional knowledge of Intellitracs & IntelliMatch
- 3 - 5 Years of banking services and processes experience.
- Knowledge of payments products and services.
- Knowledge of SEPA and international payments.
- Experience in process analysis of payments requirements
For consideration please forward your CV and I will come back to you ASAP if your application is suitable.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.