SAP Process Expert/Architect - Long Term Contract
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by La Fosse Associates Limited
SAP Process Expert/Architect Position
Based in Stockholm and Oslo
6 months Contract + extensions
Global SAP S/4 HANA programme
On behalf of our key client we are currently looking for 3 x SAP Process Experts/Architects to work on a new SAP S/4 HANA implementation programme based out of Stockholm and Oslo. The initial contract will be for 6 months contract however it is likely this will be extended long term.
Each Process Expert/Architect will be responsible for a specific process area which includes Order to Cash, Record to Report and Source to Pay.
The main tasks will include:
- Working as the counterpart for the global process department focused on the specific process area (O2C/R2R/S2P)
- Translating high level business requirements in to SAP and working closely with the configuration/technical teams to implement solutions
- Evaluating the impact the configuration will have on the overall template
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Strong technical and business understanding in respective process area (O2C/P2P/S2P) ideally as a functional consultant
- Experience working on global SAP programmes particularly during the template build phase
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is a bonus but not critical
- Excellent communication and client facing skills - able to liaise with senior stakeholders and functional teams
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the relevant skills, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch.