SAP Hybris Developer
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Modis
- Hands-on experience in hybris commerce including design, configuration, testing and production deployment.
- Understand & perform hybris configuration including Customer/User master data, Catalog Management, Content Management, Workflows, Promotions/Vouchers, Shopping Cart & checkout, Search and guided navigation, Returns Management, Payments, Customer specific Pricing, Sync & Async Order Mgmt with SAP etc.
- Experience setting up technical hybris components such as admin tool, data hub, CPQ etc.
- Understand and perform SAP ECC configuration including master data & Order replication setup to hybris.
- Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills
- Worked closely with onsite and offshore team working on ECC, ABAP, Basis and security during design and implementation
Start Date: 6th February
Location: Cork, Ireland
Duration: 6 months + extensions
Rate: Open for discussion
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information