System Engineer (Linux, Reverse Proxy, Web technologies)
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
System Engineer (Linux, Reverse Proxy, Web technologies) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Extensive background in System Engineering and Security in large-scale Enterprise settings and familiarity with challenges of complex IT infrastructure and limitations in an international business
- Expertise in Security Architecture, Network Technologies, Network Protocols and Troubleshooting as well as distributed computing, ideally, within Banking or Finance industry
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix along with Shell and Perl Scripting is a must
- Experience with Web Technologies such as Apache Tomcat, Reverse Proxy and Web Application Firewall
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills with an eye for details
- Being highly motivated to work both independently as well as a part of the team
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting internal Digital Banking projects and partnering with Project Management, Software Architecture and 2nd Level Support
- Working closely with both internal project teams and external vendors on integrating and enabling Internet facing Applications (eg E-banking, Mobile Banking, Chat, etc.)
- Planning and engineering the perimeter layer based on vendor products for reverse proxies, web application Firewalls and authentication services
- Analyzing outages and defective states as well as initiating and monitoring resolving measures as part of 3rd level support
- Performing installations on test environments and managing installation orders to production
- Providing support to project team regarding technical questions and maintaining documentation with relevance to operations such as operation manual and installation guide
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15258
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.