Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Brookwood
Are you an AWS DevOps Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Want to work within a diverse and agile environment?
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join my client, software house based in Amsterdam on a permanent basis.
About The Client
They are a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organisations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualise and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
What you'll do
- Provide our customers with reliable and uptime solution.
- Create and maintain effective infrastructure to scale quickly and safely (from 3m users to 100m users).
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process in the development team.
- Drive automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Develop and maintain distributed architecture solutions of our production environment using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- Participate in on-call rotation (once every 4-5 weeks).
- Work with the Support team for issues solving.
- Work closely with teams in different time zones and have the occasional meeting outside regular work hours.
What you'll need
- 2+ years in DevOps.
- English language fluency.
- Good experience in Cloud Platforms (AWS is the most preferable).
- Good experience in programming languages (Python, Go, Java).
- Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible).
- Strong Linux, OS, and network skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
My client have global customers and you'll have an opportunity to impact infrastructure development strategy, create the distributed solution of our service and grow and acquire new skills incredibly fast with us.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it's an incredible time to join. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help them transform how the world collaborates.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €650 Daily