Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by La Fosse Associates Limited
Are you looking to take your next step as an Operations director in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry?
Are you currently a production director or an experienced operations manager and want to take up a new challenge? Do you want to be part of an international company but still with the "family business" feeling? I'm looking for a permanent Operations Director who can take this company to the next level.
You will be reporting to the Site manager and monthly to the COO.
Do you have the drive and passion to keep seeking improvement in the business? Are you a strong leader with a proven track record? Are you customer focused and a SME within GMP? Are you passionate about cost effective manufacturing? Do you want to represent the company in communication to internal and external stakeholders as well as the authorities? Then this is definitely a good position for you.
In this role you will be responsible for the Manufacturing, Maintenance, production and projects.
You will be managing the following:
- The operations of the production and technical organization.
- Provide, implement and improve the management structure.
- Ensure that manufacturing capabilities are aligned with the requirements of the customer regarding cost, quality and responsiveness.
- Ensure the cGMP compliancy of the quality system
- Budget developing, managing and executing.
Minimum experience required:
- years of management experience.
- Strong GMP experience
- Successfully delivering continuous improvement.
- Strong management and leadership qualities
- University degree, preferably in the chemistry.
- Language requirements: Bilingual French and English (written and spoken)