Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by The Right Staff
SAP ABAP BW Developer - Consultant- Permanent role with a minimum of 60% of the time in Manchester. International applicants considered, providing you can move to the UK. Remuneration based on skill levels. Sponsorship May offered at this time. T2 Dependent accepted.
Salary £40-60K plus benefits
My client seeks an ABAP Software Developer to join the UK development team in Manchester. I'm looking for a creative, enthusiastic software developer with at least a year in SAP BW development, and experience in creation of custom components. You'll be joining team of motivated overachievers.
- Developing SAP BW and BW/4HANA software, in ABAP on SAP ERP 7.3 onwards
- Troubleshooting and debugging, addressing software errors and improving functionality of existing systems
- Engaging in-house with Pre-sales and Analysts to translate functional requirements into tech specs and solutions
- Providing tech support via conference calls and by resolving issues submitted to our support desk.
EDUCATIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL BACKGROUND:
- A degree in Computer Science, or a similar qualification
- Three years of ABAP software engineering.
- ABAP OO and code-performance tuning
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- SAP Basis
- Up-to-date SAP certs
- Adaptability in demanding and busy circumstances
- Availability for out of hours customer support in other time-zones
- Ability to work as part of a team, and cross-functionally with team members to learn and disseminate learning, as required.
Contact Name: Mark