Business Improvement & Innovation Consultant
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Annapurna HR
Business Improvement & Innovation Consultant - Brussels - €65,000 - €70,000 (Euro)
My client is a global professional services firm based in Brussels who want to build out their operations team to increase efficiency and maintain their high standards.
You will be delivering various projects and programmes across the business, liaising with senior stakeholders and ultimately driving change in a cross-functional environment. You will join an exciting and innovative company who are looking for a talented individual to progress their career within a fast-paced environment.
- Support the driving of the programme portfolio.
- Support the delivery of matters as a Project Manager, incorporating key project management tasks.
- Deliver efficiency initiatives within the office.
- Support business development activity.
- Share good practices internally and nurture a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop a methodology for managing change and for measuring successful implementation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in the professional services/legal sector
- Strong project management experience
- IT improvement experience
- Willing to travel
- Impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English
- Language skills: Dutch and/or French
- Experience in supporting a new business area setup
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the role please contact Sarah Ramjean at Annapurna recruitment
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Business Improvement & Innovation Consultant - Brussels - €65,000- €70,000 (Euro)