Site Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my leading Telecommunication clients is urgently looking for a Site Design Engineer to join their organisation.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Responsible for design existing telecom networks or elements according to the tactical/nominal Solutions within budget
- Civil Site design (according to specified standards) and involving basic RF and transmission skills
- Site Construction (Site survey, Site engineering, Site build & verification.)
- Support/Manage the Engineering partner
- The Site Design Engineer oversees analysing of the feasibility of the site construction.
- Responsible for the validation of the design and the BOQ (bill of quantity).
- S/he needs to support the design company to achieve the best design solution for the site upgrade.
- MS Office
- Creative thinking
- Being able to work in a dynamic technical project environment
- Pro-active, initiative, accuracy and team spirit
- Good communication skills, able to address and convince owners of prospect network locations to cooperate (cold canvassing)
- Fluency in English is required, strong verbal and written communication is essential
- At least two years in similar function Environment
- Able to work according to the outlined processes
- Good planning and organizational skills (be able to work independently)
- Be able to work under time pressure and handle deadlines and targets
- Be able to work in continuously changing situation
- Be able to prioritize and translate these priorities into actions
Contract: 12 months!
Location: The Hague!