Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Strike IT Services
- You will work as part of a close multidisciplinary team to analyse and design systems for our clients, covering various sources and types of requirements and constraints.
- You will implement and test key components of the system and guide junior colleagues in the component implementation.
- You will define and implement testing strategies and work with client IT and business teams on acceptance criteria, integration, etc.
- You will implement agile processes on the projects.
- You will contribute practice development by contributing to career and skill development of your colleagues, improving internal processes and contributing to client outreach, meetups, etc.
Excellent commercial-grade web/Front End development experience with large, complex applications
Up to date with latest approaches to building web applications, and willing to quickly adapt to new technologies and approaches
Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3, especially a focus on consistency and optimal user experience
Continuous Integration ecosystems, including build and test frameworks and tools (Jenkins, Webpack, Jest, Mocha, Selenium etc.)
Solid engineering fundamentals including knowledge of best practices and appropriate design patterns
Able to demonstrate understanding of tradeoffs involved in previous design choices
Agile development methodology (Scrum and its variants)
TypeScript/Flow (or any strongly typed language)
OO and functional programming experience
Experience in consulting
Experience in finance or capital markets