Interim Clinical Project Manager
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
I am working with a leading global medical technology company who are looking to appoint an Interim Clinical Project Manager. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Global Clinical Affairs Director.
- Investigator sites
- Negotiate Budget/Time-lines
- Write CIR (Clinical Investigator Reports)
- Write CIP (Clinical Investigator Plans)
- Monitoring studies
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years Medical Device experience Class I to III
- ISO 13485.
- Write Clinical Investigator Plans
- Write Clinical Investigator Reports
- Experience working with different European countries/bodies
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales