Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Yoh
Electronic Engineer, Belgium, €70p/h
Are you an Electronic Engineer looking for a new contract in Europe?
I am working with an excellent client in Belgium who is looking for an Electronic Engineer to join their team. They are very reputable within the Aeronautics sector and need an Engineer who will design onboard electronics. The employee will be in regular contact with engineers and designers.
The various activities to be carried out, based on block diagrams, will be:
- The implementation of block diagrams in electronic circuits.
- The creation of an analog and/or digital schematic
- Stress analysis
- Worst case analysis
- The drafting of the D-FMEA covering the risks of electronic assembly design
- Cadence Orcad and Spice software packages
- Good knowledge of DO-254/DO160 is a plus
- The employee will have already participated in two end-to-end developments of aeronautical equipment, one of which was in DAL A.
- Civil or industrial engineering degree in electronics
If this Electronic Engineer role is of interest, please apply now!