IT Contract Manager - Multinational Conglomerate - Competitive Salary
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by McCabe & Barton
My client, a diverse multinational conglomerate are seeking an experienced IT Contract Manager who can manage the relationship with their MSP to ensure delivery of their contractual obligations and implement, operationally, the changes and projects to future proof the IT estate.
- Ability to understand all aspects of the outsourcing contract, including obligations of the outsourcing partner and costs.
- Develop effective monitoring tools to ensure comprehensive tracking and achievement of KPIs and SLAs.
- Analyse, assess and report on outsourced company performance against contract KPIs and SLAs, escalating as necessary where issues arise.
- Propose and implement effective remedies where contract obligations are not being met.
- Build a strong and effective working relationship with the outsourced provider.
- Work effectively with the IT Strategy lead in management and delivery of contract.
- Work closely with other external providers
- Ensure effective transfer of new, agreed initiatives to operational teams, with extending performance management tools to ensure effective implementation and operation.
- Ensure maintenance of, and compliance with, all relevant licence obligations
- Ensure security policies, procedures and obligations are fully complied with by the outsourced partner (eg GDPR, data protection/privacy) including as the contract evolves.
- Recommend to senior management any changes/updates to the outsourcing contract.
- Detailed knowledge of IT operations
- Experience of managing outsource partner
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment across geographies
- Analyse and escalate internal and monitoring of outsourcers in relation to SLAs and KPIs
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills