Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Vision Builders
Dynamic Food Service & Interior Design Company based in Charlotte, NC, specializing in hospitality design, seeks a motivated & enthusiastic Interior Designer for a position in our Charlotte, NC Office. Our hospitality design scope is diverse and includes universities, hospitals, restaurant chains, sporting facilities, and airport installations nationwide. The best candidate for this position will have experience with and demonstrated interest in projects of this type. This individual must be energetic and ready for a challenging career with a fast-growing company.
The position requires a minimum of three years' experience within the Architectural arena and Revit experience is critical. Candidates, without Revit experience, should not apply. A base knowledge of building construction, construction methods and drawings, design development, and internal office project management is required.
Applicants should be motivated, organized, detailed, and have a great attitude. The opening is immediate for qualified candidates. Salary will be based on education and experience.
Vision Builders is searching for an Interior Designer to:
- Provide drafting, architectural detailing, working drawings, schedules, while adhering to Vision Builders Revit standards.
- Check shop drawings and as-builts, adhere to Vision Builders Revit standards, and archive documents.
- Work under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, as well as handle much of their job duties without detailed direction from a senior member of staff.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
- At least 5 years' experience with an Architecture or Architecture/Engineering firm designing buildings and producing Contract Documents
- Strong ability to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration and sharing
- Experience with Revit. Experience with Revit is critical - candidates should not apply without Revit experience.
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong 3D Design Skills
- Salaried position; level and type of compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Professional development support
- Medical insurance
POSITION REPORTS TO: Senior Project Manager/Design Principal
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.