Level 2 Field Service Engineer - Bellshill, Scotland - 3 months rollin
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Lucid Support Services Ltd
Level 2 Field Service Engineer - Bellshill, Scotland - 3 months rolling
£135 + £20 for first 100 miles then .45ppm thereafter.
We are looking for a strong Level 2 Field Service Engineer located around the Bellshill area on a 3month rolling contract to cover 16 sites across north England & Scotland.
You will be providing support to our key clients in an IT Field Service Environment.
To thrive in a fast-paced environment, troubleshooting challenging queries and experience of IT managed services.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience supporting clients in a Service Desk environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiar with working to SLA's & KPI's to meet customer requirements
- An up to date MCP/MCSE/MCSA qualification would be desirable
- A qualification in the Office -347 or MS-100/101 would be desirable
- Experience in working in Field Services desirable
- Strong knowledge & experience in Office 365
- Windows Server Technologies
- Ability to build & configure Desktops/Laptops
- Technical Installation ability eg Network devices, machines, etc.
- Active Directory
- Network Infrastructure
- Backup software
- Desktop support
- Ability to take ownership of tickets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working to schedule & meeting deadlines
- Meeting the set Service desk Objectives consistently
- Showing initiative and working on proactive measures.
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptive and able to learn new things quickly
Note: A Technical test will be included as part of the interview process