Azure BI specialist/Data Specialist/Business Intelligence
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Azure BI specialist/Data Specialist/Business Intelligence/Azure Data/data wrangling
For a globally renowned financial enterprise we are looking for Azure certified Data & BI specialists that are capable of designing and implementing different variations of end-2-end Data and BI chains. You will work in a small team of experts (approximately 5 to 6) in close cooperation with central facilitating teams, but also in consultancy-, and development-capacity.
As an Azure BI specialist/Azure Data Specialist, you are responsible for designing, building and implementing robust and secure alternative solutions for the curent on-premise Data Analytics and BI stack on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform. The ultimate goal is to have fully migrated all running processes, user groups and data to the Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure or any of the other target platform solution.
- Any combination of Azure certifications (AZ900, AZ203, AZ300, AZ301) with a focus on expert knowledge of the native Data & Analytics tools on Azure (Databricks, Spark, MySQL, CosmosDB, Python programming, etc.)
- Additional knowledge and experience with any of the following on-premise stack is a big plus (AB Initio ETL, Informatica Powercenter, SAS, Teradata).
- Additional knowledge or experience on datawrangling using Trifacta is a big plus.
- Additional knowledge or experience on data visualization using Power BI is a big plus
- Additional knowledge or experience on transpiling technology is a big plus
- must be an excellent communicator able to explain complex matter in simple ways
This is a great opportunity to acquire strong experience with one of the leaders in the Dutch financial industry.