Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my Pharma clients based in Beerse, Belgium is urgently looking for a Business Analyst for a 6-12 month contract. They currently have 2 applications that support the Campus onboarding process for Contractors. One is CWR - Contingent Work Force Application that view the legal aspects of contract engagement and other is CEA - Contractor Electronic Pre-notification & Management system that looks after the business safety aspects and site access. A process is starting shortly (Feb) to make adjustments to both applications in support of the operational process of mandatory legal documents.
The Business Analyst will:
- Refinement of current Features to detailed user stories to meet definition or ready for development in JIRA
- Writing, executing and coordinating UAT in Jira X-Ray
- Product Owner Role during daily scrum meetings
- Requirements capture & gathering
- Translate requirements into User Stories & Features
- Be a Product Owner for a couple of projects
- Coordinate between business and DEV teams (eg UAT)
- JIRA & xRay experience
Candidates with prior experience of working in Pharma industry along with rRDM knowledge would be preferred.
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.